Sharon advises on corporate banking transactions, particularly real estate finance often involving offshore entities. She has experience acting for many of the major banks and financial institutions in the UK as well as for corporate borrowers.
- Acting for a major clearing bank on the refinance of more than £125m of facilities to various offshore entities owned by a Mauritian parent secured on investment properties in England and Scotland with security granted by a JPUT.
- Advising a major clearing bank on a £14m facility to a limited partnership invested in by a Jersey Unit Trust and on the corporate group’s compliance with FSMA and operating a collective investment scheme.
- Acting for a major clearing bank on a £30m revolving credit facility secured on a large portfolio of residential properties.
- Acting for a major clearing back on providing an additional £10m facility to an AIM-listed English Plc to finance the acquisition of a US subsidiary which reported sales of $18m in 2018.
- Regularly acting for clearing banks on bilateral facilities ranging from £5m to £20m to English and offshore entities that are secured over a variety of commercial and residential property portfolios.