Jonathan acts predominantly for lenders as well as for pension funds, developers and borrowers on real estate transactions. He is experienced in investment and development funding along with landlord and tenant, development, and sale and purchase transactions as part of the firm’s wider commercial property offering.
- Advising HSBC on the refinance of existing and new security for multiple investor borrowers.
- Advising Urban Exposure Plc on bridging finance and development finance to housebuilders.
- Advising multiple banks (including Santander, Nationwide and AIB) on ongoing real estate matters during the term of loans to investor-borrowers.
- Advising Lloyds Bank Plc on real estate finance matters as part of a six-month secondment.
- Advising multiple banks (including Barclays and Handelsbanken) on a dual representation basis on the refinancing of customer borrowing.