Jenny specialises in contentious and non-contentious insolvency, restructuring and turnaround, for both corporate and individual clients. Her clients include insolvency practitioners, lenders and other investors, turnaround professionals, companies, individuals, directors, shareholders and creditors.
She also provides assistance in relation to a variety of commercial disputes including breach of contract claims and the recovery of debt.
- Advising a leading firm of insolvency practitioners regarding the administration of a school.
- Advising a company in relation to breach of contract, tort and negligence claims and the recovery of debt from other professional services companies.
- Advising a leading firm of insolvency practitioners regarding the sale of the business and certain assets of various companies, including a company specialising in large format printing, installation and graphics and a children’s nursery and childcare provider.
- Advising various lenders on their security and possible enforcement options.
- Acting for companies when purchasing the business and assets of a company in administration.