Gillian acts in many Employment Tribunal cases for both claimants and respondents.
She regularly assists clients with a variety of non-contentious matters including advising on a full range of day-to-day employment issues such as disciplinary and grievance matters, redundancies and managing sickness absence.
Gillian also assists on corporate matters in relation to the employment aspects of share sales including conducting due diligence and drafting contractual documentation for executives (e.g. service agreements and settlement agreements).
Gillian advises clients across a range of industries including insurance, retail, hospitality and healthcare.
- Providing support to Gateley's Corporate team acting on behalf of a Plc buyer on the share purchase of an energy management company.
- Advising a respondent on a complex employment status dispute in the Employment Tribunal.
- Negotiating an agreed exit of a managing director involving complex corporate earn-out arrangements.
- Successfully resolving a detailed whistleblowing dispute via conciliation.
- Successfully representing a doctor in relation to an appeal of a GMC decision not to enter the doctor onto the Specialist Register as a Consultant Neurosurgeon via the CESR route.