Gareth specialises in advising on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and private equity investments. Before relocating to Gateley’s Birmingham office, Gareth was instrumental in the growth and success of our Leicester office.
As well as advising clients on deals, Gareth is the relationship partner for a number of the larger corporate clients of the firm including listed plcs and household names.
Consistent client praise for continued excellence led to Gareth being inducted into 'The Legal 500 Hall of Fame' in 2018.
How you you help clients?
I guide clients through often complex process in order to acquire, invest in or sell businesses.
- Advising Chinese car manufacturer, Changan, on its establishment of a UK research and development centre.
- Advising the management team of the Blatchford Group on the investment by CBPE.
- Advising the shareholders of Supply Point System Limited on the sale of its UK and US divisions for a combined price of $55m.
- Advising management on the investment by Apollo Private Equity in the Aurum Group (Goldsmiths, Watches of Switzerland, and Mappin and Webb), valuing the business at £165m.
- Advising Palatine Private Equity on its acquisition of Westleigh Partnerships Limited, valued at £65m.