Darren has experience in dealing with all aspects of commercial real estate work including real estate finance.
He acts for a wide range of occupiers, developers, investors and banks on site acquisitions, disposals, day-to-day property management and real estate finance.
- Advising a major tyre and exhaust retailer dealing with all aspects of new centre acquisitions, disposals and property management.
- Advising a property company on the acquisition of a development site in Staffordshire for office and industrial use and the associated development and grant funding agreements.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of the £46m disposal of the Pontins holiday centres to Ocean Parcs Limited.
- Advising Bank of Scotland Plc on the real estate aspects of the £410m refinancing of Peel Holdings Plc’s landmark “Mediacity” development in Salford.
- Advising Betfred on the property aspects of the £265m acquisition of the Tote.