Christian specialises on transactional construction matters but also advises clients regarding dispute avoidance and resolution. His clients include funders, developers, contractors, purchasers, tenants, sub-contractors and consultants.
Christian has advised on a range of JCT contracts, bespoke contracts and also the following standard contracts: NEC, RIBA, RICS, CIC, ACA, ICE, PPC2000 and MF/1.
- Assisting Manchester City FC on expansion of the Etihad Stadium.
- Acting for Taylor Wimpey on the building contract at Mount Pleasant, Farringdon where 681 residential units are to be constructed with a construction value of c.£100m
- Assisting on forward funding of a large scale commercial development with a value of c.£110m.
- Advising one of China’s largest car manufacturers on a new testing facility in UK.
- Drafting bespoke construction contracts for a top three national housebuilder and also one of the UK’s top car manufacturers.