Bhavini advises on wills, lasting power of attorneys, estate administration, trust administration and court of protection matters.
Bhavini is an Affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Advising on the administration of a trust worth in excess £12m, including overall management of trust assets, which comprise a portfolio of investments, residential properties, commercial properties and overseas properties; complying with HMRC reporting requirements.
- Advising executors and making successful submissions to HMRC to claim RNRB/ APR/ BPR on high value estates, including discussions with the District Valuer and HMRC to agree the valuations and calculations.
- Advising clients in relation to their duties and obligations under a deputyship; including successful applications for statutory wills, litigation friend and permission to purchase a property, as well the management of the client's care package and financial budgeting.
- Assisting executors with transferring foreign assets in accordance with the terms of the deceased's will and ensuring foreign tax and reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Assisting trustees wind up long standing trusts, to include compliance with HMRC reporting requirements, execution of deeds, drafting final trust accounts and distribution of the trust fund in accordance with the trust terms.