Adam specialises in advising on a wide range of corporate deals, including acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations and joint ventures. He is also a member of the Private Equity team operating out of our Birmingham office and the corporate transactions he advises on often involve a private equity investor.
- Advising Maven Capital Partners UK LLP on its investment in Project Lamp Limited and the subsequent acquisition of Acton Banks Limited.
- Advising on the reorganisation and refinancing of the Study Inn Group prior to the sale of the student accommodation division to Arlington Investors.
- Advising the sellers on the sale of L G Harris Ltd to Orkla ASA.
- Advising Tile Mountain Limited on its acquisition of Walls and Floors Limited
- Advising the sellers on the sale of AdviserPlus Holdings to Limerston Capital Partners LLP.