Managers are expected to manage all aspects of employees’ conduct in the workplace. An essential part of this includes dealing with misconduct under the organisation’s disciplinary policy.
This interactive and entertaining seminar provides a valuable insight into conducting a disciplinary hearing with tips and techniques on how to best manage the process.
Employment law experts from Gateley Legal will lead you through a “live” disciplinary hearing and the pitfalls to avoid in reaching a fair outcome.
What will you learn?
- The importance of a thorough investigation
- How to prepare properly for a disciplinary hearing
- Who should and should not chair the hearing
- What common mistakes are made and how to avoid them
- Handling objections from employees
- How to arrive at a fair decision
|12:45pm||Lunch and networking|
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone with staff management responsibilities and especially those involved in disciplinary matters such as HR professionals, line managers and business owners.
Got a question? Get in touch.
Contact our events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org